Yesterday..while i was chatting with my friend...

S*** : I am going to take part in the election here..bla..bla..
Me : Oh..really..I wish u luck...I'll pray for u...
S***: Tq..wish..others give me wish too..but pray is something...

mmm...then i realize...yup...i always use this phrase..i'll pray for u...then..when he told me that...i think again..yes..there is different between wish and pray..and like what he said to me...wish is something that he always get from others...but pray is something...ya..we always heard people wish us for something that we want to go throught..but..pray is really something different..so..the question's here is...is it true we will pray for someone else like what we said to them...mmm...for me..ya..i'll pray for all my friend..and for S***..ya..really..i'll pray for u..because..for me..i hope if i pray to another for their happiness and blessing...i hope that...Allah will give to me the happiness too and also the blessing...because of..i believe in this..."when we help others..Allah will help us..."...So that's what i told him..when i pray for his safety,happiness and success...i hope Allah will give it to me too... :)
"Treat kindly the dwellers of the earth and God will treat you kindly.."
Al-Hadith (Narrated by Kunuzul Haqaiq)

me..lydia..pahang..malaysia...

0 comments: